Start Prospecting With Your Acquaintances
This is highly recommended since you most likely already know the specific concerns and needs of these people in the field of health.
It may be that your acquaintances are not those who need medical expenses insurance, but you can question them about knowing someone who may need it: a friend, neighbor, acquaintance, etc. This will help you to create a network of contacts that will be very useful.
Be Tactful With The Subject Of Health When Talking About The Benefits Of The Product
It is essential that when offering the product, the clarification is made that it does not cover conditions before contracting the policy.
Also, we must be careful when talking about the health problems of your prospects, because when a person shares information about these types of issues can become sensitive.
Find People Who, Because Of Their Life Stage, Are More Likely To Buy You
- Some of the people who will be more inclined to purchase medical insurance are those who are currently healthy but who, due to their family or work situation, can foresee that someday they will need medical attention.
- Friends who are expecting a baby or already plan to have one.
- Newlyweds who want to protect their partner from possible problems in the future.
- Some acquaintance with children who want to protect their health.
Highlight The Most Important Benefits Of Insurance
It is essential that you disclose all the interests of your product to your prospect to make an informed decision. We recommend you to emphasize the following advantages:
- The peace of mind that in times of health crisis you can receive the best level of care in private hospitals.
- In the case of pregnant women, with plans of or of childbearing age, mention that it covers the medical expenses of the birth of the baby.